A customer reported that prnprint produces correct output on an Epson Stylus D88 printer while the same document is shifted about 1/6 inch to the right on a Lexmark Optra T612 printer.
News by project:
- Explanation for problem 47 (Problem reports 31.05.06) — We found the explanation why prnprint's output was cut off by 1/6 inch on the right side on a Lexmark Optra T612. It is because this printer's printable area is smaller. more
- timtools 0.6.18 released (Releases 29.05.06) — Oops, in timtools 0.6.17 the new script sysinfo was missing. Bugfix release timtools-0.6.18-py2exe.zip
- timtools 0.6.17 released (Releases 28.05.06) — Features the new script sysinfo. timtools-0.6.17-py2exe.zip.
- Win32TextPrinter no longer calls OpenPrinter() (code changes 25.05.06) — I cancelled the changes described in (23.05.06) because they had no effect. The problem remains: Win32TextPrinter's output on a Lexmark Optra T612 printer is shifted right by about 1/6 inch, and I don't understand why.
- timtools 0.6.16 released (Releases 23.05.06) — This is to try whether win32print.OpenPrinter() resolves prnprint output shifted right.... (File timtools-0.6.16-py2exe.zip no longer available.) Committed revision 373.
- Win32TextPrinter now calls win32print.OpenPrinter() (code changes 23.05.06) — Win32TextPrinter now calls win32print.OpenPrinter() before calling win32ui.CreateDC(). And of course win32print.ClosePrinter() after calling dc.EndDoc().