Type: Python Package
- SpreadsheetDocument (Class) — inherits Document.
- TextDocument (Class) — inherits Document.
- Document (Class)
- elements (Python module or package) : ,
- test suite again functional (code changes 28.05.06) — The test suite is again functional after the in oogen inspired by Merge gendoc and forms?. Testcases 63, 64 and 66 had to be adapted. more
- restarting with cherrypy 2.1 (16.11.05) — CherryPy is great. I quickly got a first example running. more
- use OpenOffice to process documents? (surf notes 26.03.05) — Our main idea was that Keeper supposes a working OpenOffice installation which it can use via the Python-UNO bridge to get searchable full-text, meta-data, and last but not least a platform-independent PDF preview. more
- worked on oogen (code changes 01.03.05) — I restarted work on oogen. lino:tests/64.py has a second example 5b.pds, used to test the new features. «Using OpenOffice.org's XML Data Format» is an important reference.
- new script: oogen (code changes 03.01.05) — The module oogen which was only used in
tests/oogen is now
available as a script oogen. The script oogen converts a
pds file to an OpenOffice document. This is the beginning of a new