Type: Python module or package
- New class TestSession required? (30.08.06) — Some tests (73 and 75) fail partially. I think it is because runtests.py needs a change; it must probably create a new TestSession, not only a CaptureConsole.
- test suite again functional (code changes 28.05.06) — The test suite is again functional after the in oogen inspired by Merge gendoc and forms?. Testcases 63, 64 and 66 had to be adapted. more
- runtests.py no longer recurses into subdirectories (code changes 27.02.06) — runtests.py no longer recurses into subdirectories. Because I will probably never use this. more
- Solved flaws of the test suite (23.01.06) — Solved two long-standing flaws of the test suite. more
- system console and system session (01.07.05) — syscon holds again a real singleton _session, which is a Session instance. runtests.py uses syscon.setToolkit() (instead of setSystemConsole()) to install its CaptureConsole.
- lots of changes (08.06.05) more
- Testing GUI applications (07.05.05) — Started a new Toolkit lino.forms.testkit to simulate a running GUI application so that I can write GUI test cases more
- waiting test cases (04.05.05) — runtests.py supports now «waiting test cases». Example is lino:tests/25.py who tests Query.apply_GET(). This method is currently not supported, maybe I'll never need it again, but I'm not sure, so I don't want to delete the test case. But I just want to skip it.
- runtests now stops upon first error or failure (code changes 03.05.05) — runtests.py now finally stops if a first error or failure occurs. New command-line option --ignore-failures. tsttools now contains only the utilities for writing test cases, while the methods used to run the tests are now in runtests.py.