Type: Python module or package
- lino sync: support for multiple --ignore (feature 04.06.07) — Synchronizer and sync now support also more than one name patterns of filenames to be ignored.
- Committed revisions 414-415 (code checkins 13.08.06) — I removed the rewriter() trick because it caused UnicodeEncodeError (13.08.06). sync.py now runs on Mare's machine.
- sync didn't work (code changes 12.04.06) — Fixed a bug in sync. Committed revision 366 (although most tests fail because Inserting rows in a form (10.04.06) is not finished. more
- sync now supports multiple projects (25.11.05) — If sync gets only 1 command-line argument, then this is supposed to be a text file with one source target couple per line... not tested.
- ConsoleApplication (27.04.05) — New class ConsoleApplication. I must still convert most of the scripts. But for example sync is done.