- Inserting rows in a form (code changes 18.04.06) — Still working on Inserting rows in a form. DataRow._locked replaced by Store.isLockedRow() because the former was nonsense in cases where different instances of the same row are used. Ran 107 tests in 106.363s. Committed revision 370.
- Managing changes (code changes 16.04.06) — I started to implement support for an "undo" function. This is not a trivial subject, but it has to do with DataGrid.insertRow(). more
- Inserting rows in a form (code changes 16.04.06) — Replaced DataRow._query by _context and _store. Ran 107 tests in 76.750s. Committed revision 369.
- locking new rows (code changes 13.04.06) — New method DataRow.mustlock(). A new row cannot and doesn't need to be locked. But user code (ReportForm.beforeEdit() and ReportForm.afterEdit()) don't need to worry about this: lock() and unlock() for new rows are allowed but ignored.
- new class VolatileStore (code changes 03.04.06) — Committed revision 361. I splitted Store into BaseStore and started a new class VolatileStore. This is not yet usable, and I am not sure whether it makes sense. more
- Changed database structure in Contacts (code changes 24.03.06) — Committed revision 358: Changed some tables of the Contacts schema. There is no more Partners and PartnerTypes table, but Contacts has pointers to Person and/or Organisation, and a new table Functions to specify the function of a person in an organisation. more
- DataRow.vetoDelete() rewritten (code changes 04.03.06) — New implementation of DataRow.vetoDelete() who tests whether a row can be deleted. Basically you cannot delete a row if other rows are pointing to it. more
- simplify DataRow? (code changes 03.03.06) — I realized maybe that a DataRow should store only the row's peekQuery instead of its «creator» query in DataRow._query. more
- more: updateRow() and validators (3) (05.09.05) — Uff: test 23 again functional. Triggers are now executed only at commit(). Boolean attribut DataRow._dirty replaced by a dictionary holding the row attributes that must be triggered.
- subqueries and filters (feature 29.04.05) — New testcase 40. New module filters. more