- sprl (Python module or package)
- syscon now creates an automatic Application (13.08.06) — I invented a trick to have the textprinter1.py example work without needing to create an Application but still supporting a --batch or -b command line option.
- Cosmetic flaws (23.07.06) — When Contacts starts up, an additional "Lino Contacts" appears on the console because Toolkit.start_running() now calls self.onTaskBegin() for the Application. And if there is no contacts.db in the current directory, then it simply creates one and populates it with demo data. That's not yet the optimal bahaviour...
- form, application, session, toolkit and console (08.03.06) — (obsolete) more
- inspecting PmwContribD (surf notes 12.02.06) — PmwContribD is worth a look though it has appearently stopped to develop since 2001. more
- Keeper's search dialog works (15.07.05) — Keeper's search form works! When user enters a word and presses Enter, the datagrid shows the files containing the word. If searchString is empty, datagrid is disabled and becomes empty. (Instead of showing all files as before...) more
- Merged Schema and AdamoApplication (22.05.05) — Wow, again a major internal design change! But things become clearer: a Schema is now a subclass of Application! (All this because I want to write test cases for applications, also without using testkit.) more
- start to make use of Lupy (et cetera 13.04.05) — How to integrate Lupy into a Lino application? It seems that there must be one Indexer per Database or per Application. more
- TIM tools performance (code changes 30.03.05) — The TIM tools had been slow to startup. Fixed performance issue. more
- GUI console (code changes 06.03.05) — Lots of changes. Toolkit, Application,... New TextViewer class to display the console output when running as GUI. All this is still unstable. Added Keeper to mkdist.py. Commited revision 146.
- ui.showAbout() (code changes 01.03.05) — GUI.showAbout() now has an OK button and shows the Lino URL —though this is not yet clickable. And mentions Python Windows extensions in __credits__ —though without version number. Todo: use an Application in console.py? New method Application.aboutString().