Type: Python module or package
- New test 73 creates gendoc examples (26.10.06) — Test 73 now generates the output files of the examples for gendoc to the static website.
- Working on tests (25.10.06) — Test 73 is no longer necessary because this is now covered by textprinter2.py.
- Test failures resolved (21.09.06) — All tests are again ok. Test 73 failed because of some problems with encoding that occurred only when the process was run in a CaptureConsole. more
- Test 73 fails (Problem reports 30.08.06) — Test 73 fails and I have no idea why: more
- New class TestSession required? (30.08.06) — Some tests (73 and 75) fail partially. I think it is because runtests.py needs a change; it must probably create a new TestSession, not only a CaptureConsole.
- fixed: bug in prnprint 0.6.19 (Fixed bugs 29.08.06) — Bug fixed: prnprint printed the first page of each document using 12 cpi even if the document contained control commands to select another font size. more
- Test 73 (13.08.06) — Test 73.py now tests again also 4.prn and 5.prn. And not only prnprint but also prn2pdf.