- sizes of fonts and images (Problem reports 23.10.06) — Another problem reported in prn2pdf renders box characters (21.10.06) was the fact that prn2pdf doesn't correctly size the image in 5.prn. more
- prn2pdf renders box characters (feature 21.10.06) — pds2pdf.py now renders box characters correctly. Thanks to Reportlab 2.0. It also needs a TrueType Courier font (files cour*.ttf) and thus won't probably work on Linux. more
- Test 73 (13.08.06) — Test 73.py now tests again also 4.prn and 5.prn. And not only prnprint but also prn2pdf.
- TextPrinter and images (12.08.06) — There was a bug in the parser: 5.prn didn't position the logo correctly. The #python directive caused an empty line to be rendered. It is now a command. more
- Lino snapshot on a Windows PC (10.08.06) — I installed an SVN working copy on an Estonian Windows machine because I wanted to test Landscape printing on Windows. more