- New class TestSession required? (30.08.06) — Some tests (73 and 75) fail partially. I think it is because runtests.py needs a change; it must probably create a new TestSession, not only a CaptureConsole.
- sync didn't work (code changes 12.04.06) — Fixed a bug in sync. Committed revision 366 (although most tests fail because Inserting rows in a form (10.04.06) is not finished. more
- getConsoleOutput() (code changes 27.02.06) — Test 20 failed because CaptureConsole.getConsoleOutput() didn't return a pure string. more
- Solved flaws of the test suite (23.01.06) — Solved two long-standing flaws of the test suite. more
- get testcases running (14.11.05) — Get the testcases running after Working on HtmlDocument (13.10.05) more
- system console and system session (01.07.05) — syscon holds again a real singleton _session, which is a Session instance. runtests.py uses syscon.setToolkit() (instead of setSystemConsole()) to install its CaptureConsole.
- Calling Job.done() earlier than thought (17.06.05) — The length of a DbfMirrorLoader also contains deleted records. So the loader job may end earlier than initially expected. more
- moving away from a singleton console (code changes 12.03.05) — When running the test cases, their output went to screen instead of being captured. more