- prnprint and prn2pdf now produce similar output (feature 06.02.07) — The problem in Win32TextPrinter.insertImage() inserts at wrong position (19.01.07) was not only the actual image insertion, but also that a same source file produced quite different results with Win32TextPrinter compared to PdfTextPrinter. Now it is getting better. more
- PdfTextPrinter page margins (Fixed bugs 19.01.07) — PdfTextPrinter uses default page margins of 5mm. But the development version had a bug (probably after 20061221) which caused the margins to be 0. Fixed.
- Re: sizes of fonts and images (24.10.06) — Andy Robinson answered my post to the Reportlab mailing list: more
- Moved to Reportlab 2.0 (surf notes 21.10.06) — I upgraded the ReportLab Toolkit on my machine to 2.0. The only code change was to to remove the .encode() calls in PdfTextPrinter.write() since ReportLab now supports Unicode. more
- TextPrinters now use Session.debug() (11.08.06) — prnprint.py now displays debugging info if called with -vv. I am going to use this to explore the mysterious HP LaserJet 1200 phenomen. more
- Setting devmode.Orientation when creating the DC (09.08.06) — After reading Chris' article (newcenturycomputers.net/projects/pythonicwindowsprinting.html), I decided to try whether this method is a solution for my problem Landscape printing with Win32TextPrinter without requiring SetWorldTransform(). more