- prnprint and prn2pdf now produce similar output (feature 06.02.07) — The problem in Win32TextPrinter.insertImage() inserts at wrong position (19.01.07) was not only the actual image insertion, but also that a same source file produced quite different results with Win32TextPrinter compared to PdfTextPrinter. Now it is getting better. more
- TextPrinters now use Session.debug() (11.08.06) — prnprint.py now displays debugging info if called with -vv. I am going to use this to explore the mysterious HP LaserJet 1200 phenomen. more
- sync didn't work (code changes 12.04.06) — Fixed a bug in sync. Committed revision 366 (although most tests fail because Inserting rows in a form (10.04.06) is not finished. more
- form, application, session, toolkit and console (08.03.06) — (obsolete) more
- Converting races, ledger, examples (code changes 18.02.06) — commit 302 more
- Dependencies between Session and lino.forms (code changes 25.01.06) — Removed Session._activeForm and the parent= parameter of Form.__init__(). Because a Session should not worry about things that depend on the Toolkit. more
- Note about testing forms (22.01.06) — Test 42 uses Session.showForm() of a session with the testkit toolkit who simply renders a Form to the console. The resulting form is not meant to be functional but to compare it with some expected result.
- DbSession no longer a Session (01.07.05) — DbSession is no longer a subclass of Session and I'll soon rename it to DbContext or something similar. Instead of being a subclass, it holds a session instance.
- system console and system session (01.07.05) — syscon holds again a real singleton _session, which is a Session instance. runtests.py uses syscon.setToolkit() (instead of setSystemConsole()) to install its CaptureConsole.
- Merged Schema and AdamoApplication (22.05.05) — Wow, again a major internal design change! But things become clearer: a Schema is now a subclass of Application! (All this because I want to write test cases for applications, also without using testkit.) more