News by project:
- Using Reports to write data (22.04.06) — Should the Report class provide methods to update the underlying data, or should ReportForm implement these? Good question...
- Inserting rows in a form (code changes 18.04.06) — Still working on Inserting rows in a form. DataRow._locked replaced by Store.isLockedRow() because the former was nonsense in cases where different instances of the same row are used. Ran 107 tests in 106.363s. Committed revision 370.
- Inserting rows in a form (code changes 16.04.06) — Replaced DataRow._query by _context and _store. Ran 107 tests in 76.750s. Committed revision 369.
- Managing changes (code changes 16.04.06) — I started to implement support for an "undo" function. This is not a trivial subject, but it has to do with DataGrid.insertRow(). more
- Inserting rows in a form (code changes 13.04.06) — Continued on Inserting rows in a form (10.04.06). Test suite is again ok, but the interactive demos are more work. Committed revision 367
- locking new rows (code changes 13.04.06) — New method DataRow.mustlock(). A new row cannot and doesn't need to be locked. But user code (ReportForm.beforeEdit() and ReportForm.afterEdit()) don't need to worry about this: lock() and unlock() for new rows are allowed but ignored.
- Inserting rows in a form (code changes 10.04.06) — Inserting rows in a ReportForm is not currently possible. I am working on it.