- textprinter — lino.textprinter emulates a text-capable printer with basic text
formatting (bold, italic, underline, font size,...) and thus brings back
a venerable and obsolete layouting model to the GUI world. more
- adamo — Adamo («abstract data model») is an API for writing database schemas in
pure Python, including business logic and validation rules.
It is a high-evel database interface laying above the DB-API. more
- gendoc (Generate arbitrary documents) — gendoc stands for «generic document».
Gendoc is yet another method to generate arbitrary documents in HTML, PDF,
OpenOffice or directly to screen or printer.
- reports: render tabular data — lino.reports tries to become a report generator that
renders in plain text, PDF, HTML or OpenOffice.
- forms (define your user interface) — The lino.forms package provides
an abstract windowing toolkit,
similarily to Anygui, but with different priorities. more
- lino.i18n — lino.i18n is a simplistic module to imitate gettext, but without all those .po
files. All translations are within the module's source code. more
- lino.scripts : pds2oo.py , pds2pdf.py , Webman , more
- pds — Don't use this; I'll probably throw this away.
The pds module implements something which I call «PDS» (Python Document