Code changes (page 7 of 10)
- worked on oogen (01.03.05) — I restarted work on oogen.
lino:tests/64.py has a second example 5b.pds, used to test the
«Using OpenOffice.org's XML Data Format» is an important
- ui.showAbout() (01.03.05) — GUI.showAbout() now has an OK button and shows the Lino URL
—though this is not yet clickable.
And mentions Python Windows extensions in __credits__
—though without version number.
Todo: use an Application in console.py?
New method Application.aboutString().
- lots of changes (26.02.05) — Converted sync into a Task.
New method verbose() is what info() was before.
Method info() now as warning().
Changed info() calls to verbose() calls.
- message(), warning(), job() & Co (26.02.05) — Now it was time to start documenting the UI class.
Renamed progress() to job() or startJob(),
warning() to message(),
message() to warning(),
vmsg() to info().
- Tasks, Jobs and ProgressBars (21.02.05) — New module lino.misc.jobs contains the classes Job and ProgressBar (which were
in lino.ui.console) and new class Task. more
- Started Keeper (20.02.05) — Started to work on Keeper. This is a first study (not even
a proof of concept since there is no clear concept). The idea is
to have a searchable documents database which is filled from different
sources (especially file trees). Used for archiving and finding back documents
over many years.
- sync completely rewritten (17.02.05) — I rewrote sync.py completely. It no longer collects the
actions to perform (delete, copy, update) before actually doing them.
There is a "simulate" option.
- working on sync (17.02.05) — Trying to solve problems found yesterday and to improve
- worked on rsync (10.02.05) — I noticed that «lino rsync -rtd 1\ 2» doesn't work as the
original rsync. Started to invade Vivian De Smedt's code in order
to find a solution or work-around. more
- console has now a progressbar() (04.02.05)
- About Toolkits and Applications (31.01.05) — A Toolkit (or GUI) holds its Application, but an Application doesn't know its
Toolkit. That's why Application methods need always a parameter «ui»
(User Interface) which will be a Console, a Toolkit or a Web Session.
ui methods are form(), warning(), confirm() and decide().
- lots of changes (28.01.05) — Im Endspurt vor dem Karneval in Eupen will ich Raceman so weit
wie möglich bringen. more
- lots of changes (27.01.05)
- moved src\lino\timtools\call.py to src\lino\runscript.py (27.01.05) — So adapt your lino.bat script.
- "addTableEditor" becomes "addDataGrid" (26.01.05) more