- new lino.reports.oo.py (07.01.05) — Python is great:
I wrote the new lino:src/lino/reports/oo.pyin the bus from Tallinn to Vigala.
raceman now creates an OpenOffice spreadsheet, currently just a very
To do remains of course some details like formatting the result ;-)
- new package lino.reports (05.01.05) — Last night I had 2 important ideas at once: a completely new implementation for reports. See reports1.py for a quick example. Reports had to go out of Adamo because they make sense also without adamo. And together with this a solution for the redundant table names. more
- started with dbfreader (04.01.05) — I discovered dbfreader.py and started to modify it so that it supports Clipper files. Erik Bachmann's Xbase File Format Description was of great help. more
- moved normalDate from forum to lino.tools (04.01.05) — Already some time ago I started to use Jeff Bauer's normalDate module, where I rewrote ND.weekOfYear() completely.
- new textprinter: htmlprn (03.01.05) — New module lino:src/lino/textprinter/htmlprn.py. Tested in lino:tests/75.py and used only to generate the html version for Example : Win32PrinterDocument Test page.
- new script: oogen (03.01.05) — The module oogen which was only used in
tests/oogen is now
available as a script oogen. The script oogen converts a
pds file to an OpenOffice document. This is the beginning of a new
- Not always "localhost" (25.03.04) — Webserver now looks up the environment if no hostname has been specified. Until now the default was "localhost". Note: On Debian, you must export HOSTNAME before starting one of the demo servers.