- wxWindows keycodes have changed (03.01.07) — Test 82 alerted me that wxPython changed the keycode value for many key events. It was a design mistake (or bold frivolity) to hope that they wouldn't change. more
- Switching from wxPython to Tkinter (31.12.05) — I started to not like wxPython any more. I chose it mainly because it had a built-in widget to display tabular data. Meanwhile I discovered Tix. Now I seriously started the lino.forms.tix module. more
- Alternativen zu wxPython? (surf notes 13.07.05) — Gibt es noch keine Alternative zu wxPython? more
- upgraded wxPython (22.01.05) — I upgraded wxPython on my computer from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11. forms3.py now has a normal size.
- first lino.forms examples did work (code changes 15.01.05) — I have split the forms example into 3 parts (forms1.py, forms2.py and forms3.py) And the 2 first *did* work. But then I made some change and now the sizers are again messed up. It's true that wxPython can be frustrating! more
- started lino.forms (code changes 13.01.05) — lino.forms is going to be similar to lino.reports, but for «forms» instead of reports. A Form is what other libraries call Window, Frame or Dialog. For lino.forms they are all just Forms. more